Warcraft3 server suggestions

Тема в разделе "© ORIGINAL WARCRAFT", создана пользователем Dazzy, 8 фев 2015.

1. Dazzy

Dazzy Ефрейтор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Hello this is dazzy from the warcraft 3 server many should know me
    I made this thread for suggesting stuff for the server =)
    You do not have to do all of this its all entirely up to you!

First , We need ADMIN ESP for normal players in spectate!
    So when players know someone is cheating they can /voteban him or her out and/or report to Admins
    Plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=23691?t=23691

Second, Anti team block...Yes i know theres anti team block for first seconds of the round but its not helping alot , i experienced alot team blocking and its kinda annoying
    How will this work with Mole/Warden ?
    Simply turn off transparent
    Plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=163322
    Command for non invisble : semiclip_transparency_amount 255 - [ 0 - 255 ]

Third, Modify VIP plugin to not give deagle/bombs/rifles on AWP/Knife maps
    Maybe also remove BOSS plugin for random VIP with machine this is also a problem :)

Fourth, Remove bad maps/add new good maps - Example : cs_mansion Enemy can see eachother from spawn to spawn ,If you want maps like these its better adding aim_ak-colt maps with far distance results are better with this map
    Need new maps that are not too small and not too big thats entirely up to you

Fifth, restric races on maps like AWP 300 hp human vs 100 hp new player is really not fair in my opnion
    or shadow hunter in knife maps

Sixth , Add gun / vip / admins models , If you need skin suggestion i can help you
    Gun models plugin : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=43979
    VIP/Admin : Find a plugin that gives model to certain flag so you can add an admin and vip skin

Seventh , We need more languages for sure
    thats also all up to the owner
    as the server is only Russian its only attracting Rus players

Eighth , Nerf Mask of death 40% to 30%/20% mask of death is a main item and its overpowered

Nineth, Talisman need more appereances on maps , sometimes there in walls wich doesnt help alot

More idea's will come in time , and i will write them down!
    This is only gonna help out the server!

2. Temp

Temp Песочный Воришка Старший Админ

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    1) First , We need ADMIN ESP for normal players in spectate!
    Seeing Rin in the spectra will be a lot of screaming ... and since The main customers are pupils, many think that they can turn on and play inp
    2)Anti team block...
    I used to have a free passage, and have no idea what's going on house) played 3h14, etc.
    3)Modify VIP plugin to not give deagle/bombs/rifles on AWP/Knife maps
    In proces
    4)Dell maps
    Cs_mansion need for when the server few people. MAP large enough, and the most diverse nai
    5) level
    it var3mod here such idea, for me it's normal you want to be more swinging, or buying experience.
    6) Model
    The server in comparison with the Public and var3 some modes, and so a lot of things need to download, so long as it is done, but maybe soon realized, models for VIP / admin I already have
    7) Rus
    Well, there's all about money, Cyril and so throws a large amount of funds for promotion in the pv areas and the CIS countries, with their own money, if you want to donate, will be happy) and the donations of funds will be bought promotion that you order = )
    8)Mask
    This attribute has been tested for several months and changed from 10 to 40, while the most optimal in my opinion 40, could be wrong, but that's my personal opinion
    9) Time of occurrence mascot, translated as, 1 time a day ago mascot exotic subject, fit everyone, both the amount of time in the same test from a couple of minutes to an hour ... chose the best (not a long time and have not had kazhogo)

All translations in Google so that it is possible to not understanding) and pre sorry

3. .inc

.inc Старший сержант

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    Are you sure english is you first language?

4. Dazzy

Dazzy Ефрейтор

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    English is not my first language its my third ,
    My mother language is Turkish
    And My main language is Dutch
    I live in belgium :)

1. Этот сайт использует файлы cookie. Продолжая пользоваться данным сайтом, Вы соглашаетесь на использование нами Ваших файлов cookie.
    Скрыть объявление